President Charles A. Williams
1st Vice President Henry DeSoto
2nd Vice President William P. O’Grady
3rd Vice President Reverend Walter A. Tefler
Secretary/Treasurer Roy H. Allen
Lion Tamer Charles O. Bartlett
Tail Twister Paul J. Jensen
Director Frank E. Jones
Director Henry T. Norris
Director Willis T. Petty
Director Clarence E. Sibley
Additional Charter Members
Roy H. Allen
Don C. H. Beebe
Charles H. Brown
Edward W. Caine
Homer K. Ely
Robert M. Graham
Joseph E. Haley
Donald F. Harrington
William P. Mahan
Walter A. Rossini
Arthur V. Spicer
H. Gordon Weston
The Holliston Lions Club was founded on January 23, 1941 under sponsorship of the Medford Lions Club. The Medford President that year was Lion Elmer Tefler.
His brother, Walter, was a charter member of the new club. That first Charter night occurred on March 11, 1941 at the Odd Fellows Hall in Holliston.
The Holliston Lions Club has a rich tradition of community service and helping those less fortunate while also supporting District, State and International programs.
Throughout the years, Holliston provided many District leaders, including Past District Governors Ken Rooney, Hank Tamagno, Doreen Martel (transferred from Franklin), and Andy Porter.
The Holliston Lions Club sponsored the Medfield and Framingham Lions Clubs, and in 2005, the New England College of Optometry Lions Club. During 2016 – 2017 the Holliston Lions Club sponsored the Wellesley Centennial Lions Club. During the 2010 Lions year the Holliston Lions Club also became the proud sponsors of the Holliston Leo Club.
The Holliston Lions Club has sponsored Holliston Cub Scout Pack #2 for more than 50 years.
Like every charitable and service organization, the Holliston Lions Club depends on the volunteers who provide their time to support both service projects and fundraising activities.